Post Control Officer
Posted: 16/Nov/2021 - Closing Date: 16/Dec/2021
To conduct evaluation on post response of staff through call and writing channels for making sure that the designed work process is well implemented to prevent any possible complaint, issue, or regulation risk to the bank.
- Head Office, Phnom Penh (02 Posts).
Duties and Responsibilities
- Perform daily check on post response through call channel.
- Perform daily check on post response through chat channel.
- Report any finding on none or material breach, fraud on process to line manager and related stakeholders for awareness and taking immediate action.
- Report submission in daily and monthly basis.
- Handle tasks assigned by Line Manager.
Skills and Specifications
- Bachelor’s degree in business management, finance and banking, or accounting field.
- Minimum 1 years of professional experiences in customer service, service quality assurance, or other related experience.
- Excellent analytical abilities to grasp the key points from complicated details.
- Strong issue identification and report writing skill.
- High degree of self-motivation and excellent interpersonal skills.
- Strong dedication to details and accuracy.
How to apply
Interested and qualified applicants should submit your updated Cover Letter and CV stating the position applied for with your current photo (4x6) through recruitment(at)ababank.com.