Posted: 16/Nov/2021 - Closing Date: 16/Dec/2021
To design key performance indicators (KPIs) for Center, Unit and individual. He/she will also be actively working with Head of Department/ Unit to address performance deficiency and ongoing development, enhancement of report and its automation.
- Head Office, Phnom Penh (02 Posts).
Duties and Responsibilities
- Design key performance indicators for department, unit and individual.
- Address performance deficiency of department, unit and bring to head of business for awareness and reinforcement.
- Ongoing report development and enhancement of its automation.
- Discuss with line of business on KPIs setting plan to their subordinates.
- Design KPIs control framework and its implementation.
- Regularly report monthly, quarterly, yearly KPIs report to business heads and line manager for discussing with staffs.
- Handle tasks assigned by Line Manager.
Skills and Specifications
- Bachelor’s degree in business management, finance and banking, or accounting field.
- Minimum 2 years of professional experiences in writing report or staff performance management and KIPs setting.
- Excellent analytical abilities to grasp the key points from complicated details.
- Strong and effective reporting designation, development, and writing skill.
- High degree of self-motivation and excellent interpersonal skills.
- Strong dedication to details and accuracy.
How to apply
Interested and qualified applicants should submit your updated Cover Letter and CV stating the position applied for with your current photo (4x6) through recruitment(at)ababank.com.