Motion Graphics Designer
Posted: 07/May/2021 - Closing Date: 03/Jun/2021
The Motion Graphics Designer is a creative individual with excellent aesthetic judgment and the ability to deliver high quality and innovative motion graphic contents and then bring them to life. As a Motion Graphics Designer, you will be responsible working hand in hand with the other members of Graphic Design Team. You will be an integral part of every stage in the creative process, from conceptualization to manage amendments.
- Head Office, Phnom Penh (1 post).
Duties and Responsibilities
- Create highly engaging motion graphics for a diverse array of media, including but not limited to smartphones and the web.
- Work with other designers to understand the project scope and objectives.
- Assist in the creation of animation storyboards.
- Prepare conceptual layouts for motion graphics projects.
- Participate in brainstorming sessions to share new design perspectives and ideas.
- Provide accurate time estimates for each part of the process.
- Assist in selecting appropriate audio, graphic and animation styles for the project.
- Encode, convert and edit videos, and add effects/elements to enhance motion graphics.
- Keep up with the latest trends and advancements in animation as well as new technologies and techniques, trends in production design and popular music to deliver cutting-edge result.
- At least 2 years’ experience in video production design and/or motion graphics.
- Strong portfolio of motion graphics work and digital design skills.
- Excellent command of DaVinci Resolve, Adobe Premiere Pro and Adobe After Effects is a must.
- Ability to use Illustrator, Photoshop and Blender is highly essential.
- Ability to operate a professional camera is an advantage.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to comprehend and uphold brand style guidelines, producing work of a suitable style.
- Ability to solve an array of challenges through visual design.
- Must be able to mediate creative problems to arrive at the best solution.
- Manage time effectively, ability to multi-task and meet deadlines.
- Detail-oriented individual who reviews his/her work carefully, quality control is key.
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently and collaborate with others.
- Professional demeanor with high degree of comfort speaking with other team members.
How to apply
Interested and qualified applicants should submit your updated Cover Letter and CV stating the position applied for with your current photo (4x6) through [email protected]ababank.com.