Micro Business Loan Supervisor
Posted:07/05/2018 -Closing Date:30/06/2018
Micro Business Loan Supervisor is responsible for monitoring micro loan officers and also be responsible on-the-job coaching and development of loan; as well as to ensure the smooth daily operations and lending activities of the branch.
- Phnom Penh and provincial branches (15 posts)
Duties and Responsibilities
- Exercise direct supervision over the Micro Business Loan Officers and loans solicited by Micro Business Loan Officers.
- Takes the lead in promoting the product particularly in conducting the client orientation.
- Responsible for reviewing of loan application brought by Micro Business Loan Officers.
- Present credit case to competent authority for further approval of the loan.
- Responsible for the on-the-job coaching and development of loan assessment skills of Micro Business Loan Officers.
- Conducts daily monitoring of loan accounts and settlements.
- Helping the Micro Business Loan Officer's handle their more difficult collection cases.
- Responsible for the attainment of performance target of the unit.
- Review MIS Reports on a regular basis.
- Coordinate with Head Office Recovery and Legal team to recover the default loan if any.
Skills and Qualification Required
- Bachelor degree in the field of business, economic, law or other equivalent is advantage.
- At least 3 years experience in Micro-Finance Industry.
- Strong leadership and management skills with the ability to make decisive decision in the tough circumstances.
- High self motivation with strong interpersonal skill and able to motivate and convince others.
- Good communication skills, especially with local authorities and court leagues.
- Good command of computer literacy and English language.
How to apply
Interested and qualified applicants should submit only their updated covering letter and CV stating the position you apply for with current photo (4x6) via the Application form below.