Merchant Support and Acquisition Officer
Posted:12/01/2018 -Closing Date:28/02/2018
Merchant Support and Acquisition Officer is responsible for acquiring new perspective merchants with retaining existing clients and work on any assigned task related to acquiring from line manager.
Head Office, Phnom Penh (4 posts)
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist to develop and grow sales and support team.
- Promote and present to merchants, retailers and other entities in ATM and POS products to acquire new business partners.
- Manage the merchant collection process for cardholder payments to merchants.
- General office duties and support the local business in any way to ensure the office is efficiently and effectively operated.
Skills and Qualification Required
- Bachelor degree in business management, finance, economics or related fields.
- Required excellent relationships skills and merchant network.
- Excellent network of contacts in the retail sector.
- Proven track record on sales specifically in retail sector with some banking experience an advantage.
- Computer literacy.
- Communication skill in both English and Khmer languages.
How to apply
Interested and qualified applicants should submit only their updated covering letter and CV stating the position you apply for with current photo (4x6) via the Application form below.