Marketing Campaign Officer
Posted: 21/Jul/2021 - Closing Date: 20/Aug/2021
Marketing Campaign Officer will be implementing marketing campaigns for ABA Bank’s products and services, and partners relationship programs that support our business objectives. This role will support the Head of Department in developing integrated marketing campaigns and programs across all relevant channels while building good relationships with all stakeholders, both internal and external to smoothen the implementation of all campaign/promotional plans.
- Head Office, Phnom Penh (1 post).
Duties and Responsibilities
- To assist Head of Department to execute integrated marketing campaigns by employing a mix of creative tactics, including multi-channel digital programs, offline activities, and advertising.
- Build and maintain relationships with the Bank’s partners for development of co-branding relationships, customer privileges, loyalty initiatives and alliances.
- To support Head of Department in managing and monitoring multiple campaigns from beginning to end ensuring they meet campaign objectives while working closely with the rest of the marketing team as well as related departments. Candidate may work with external agencies to execute campaigns.
- Ensure all marketing campaigns are delivered on time, manage campaign schedule and budget, and prepare campaign evaluation reports.
- Perform other tasks as assigned, not limited to the abovementioned duties and responsibilities.
Skills and Specifications
- Bachelor’s degree in related field.
- At least one-year experience in Marketing or any related field. Experience in Digital Marketing is an advantage.
- Good writing and speaking in English and strong interpersonal skills.
- Computer proficient with Microsoft Office and enjoy working with numbers and data.
- Ability to work under pressure in a multitask environment and to fulfill projects’ deadlines.
- Ability to work in confidentiality.
How to apply
Interested and qualified applicants should submit your updated Cover Letter and CV stating the position applied for with your current photo (4x6) through [email protected]ababank.com.