Loan Reporting Supervisor
Posted:12/01/2018 -Closing Date:28/02/2018
Loan Reporting Supervisor is responsible for seeking needs of new reports and developing new reports continuously. Further this role requires ensuring correctness of all external and internal reporting covering lending area.
Head Office, Phnom Penh (1 post)
Duties and Responsibilities
- To continuously seek for improvement of loan reporting standard and if there is need of new reports to be created, coordinate with IT or relevant department to prepare such report.
- Checking correctness of the new developed reports and properly implement it with information to all relevant departments.
- Daily reconciliation of loan/interest GL balances with loan listing and to ensure that the loan/interest balances are correctly recorded.
- Ensuring correctness of all monthly transaction tickets prepared by subordinates for adjustment of accrued interest, loan balances, Provision etc.
- Make adjustment in core banking system for adjustment of loan loss classification status of the borrowers upon instruction from Head of Loan Reporting for adjustment of loan loss provisioning level.
- Check NBC reports prepared by subordinates for lending part according to the guideline of NBC and to ensure timely submission of reports.
- Checking and ensuring correctness of internal management reports prepared by subordinates and timely submission of reports.
- Up to date preparation and prevent the effect of relevant regulatory/Prakas information for lending part and Bank.
- To ensure timely submission of loan data for CBC upload and make sure for correctness of the data sent to CBC.
- Dispute handling with CBC and client if there is mismatch in data between CBC and bank record.
- To ensure that the loans of resigned staffs or transferred staffs are properly transferred to other staffs after getting acknowledgement from BM.
- To check IBSC reports and KPI and ensure that the scores calculated by IBSC reflects true performance of loan officers by coordinate with Head of Loan Reporting.
- Filing of mortgaged movable assets as collateral to the bank in Filing Office.
- To coordinate with internal and external auditors during audit process.
- To work with high ethical standard and to keep all the information related to lending confidential.
- Ensuring correctness of all reports prepared for external and internal requirement.
- Loan Operation and Administrative related management.
- To perform any other tasks assigned by line manager.
Skills and Requirement
- Bachelor Degree of accounts, finance or other related field.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in financial and banking.
- Organizational and time management skills and excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment and ability to innovate new reporting standards.
- Expertise in Excel and other data management applications.
- Sound written and verbal communication skills.
- High ethical and moral standard.
- High degree of self-motivation and excellent interpersonal skills.
- Understanding of Lending products, process and services.
- Understanding of core banking software process in terms of loan interest accrual, settlement, provision, NIL etc.
- Good understanding of regulatory authorities lending policies and guidelines.
- Sound knowledge of lending industry environment in Cambodia.
How to apply
Interested and qualified applicants should submit only your updated covering letter and CV stating the position you apply for with current photo (4x6) via application below.