Loan Reporting Officer
Posted: 06/Dec/2021 - Closing Date: 06/Jan/2022
This role is to be responsible for managing all external and internal reporting covering lending area. In addition to prepare reports this role also requires coordination with IT or relevant departments to develop reports and coordinate with CBC.
- Head Office, Phnom Penh (05 Posts).
Duties and Responsibilities
- Prepare NBC reports for lending part according to the guideline of NBC and to ensure timely submission of reports.
- Prepare internal management reports and timely submission of reports.
- Prepare monthly transaction tickets for adjustment of accrued interest, loan balances, interest in suspense, loan loss provisioning level.
- Coordinate with IT for timely submission of loan data for CBC upload and make sure for correctness of the data sent to CBC. Coordinate with CBC for further details if required.
- Dispute handling with CBC and client if there is mismatch in data between CBC and bank record.
- To check for the staff loans and other loans disbursed from head office and arrange all original collateral documents and legal agreements to be kept in the fireproof vault in coordination with Credit Reporting Manager and CCO.
- To ensure that the loans of resigned staffs or transferred staffs are properly transferred to other staffs after getting acknowledgement from BM.
- To ensure that the loans disbursement both branches and head office are accurately in term of loan reporting and accounting.
- To mitigate the fraud of loan disbursement both branches and head office.
- To check IBSC reports and KPI on quarterly basis and ensure that the scores calculated by IBSC reflects true performance of loan officers. The checking should be done in coordination with Loan Reporting Manager and CCO.
- Filing of mortgaged movable assets as collateral to the bank in Filing Office. To monitor for monthly payment of movable asset filing to filing office.
- To coordinate with internal and external auditors during audit process.
- To work with high ethical standard and to keep all the information related to lending confidential.
- Ensuring correctness of all reports prepared for external and internal requirement.
- Loan Administrative preparing and management to be concerned from time to time.
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor degree in finance and banking, accounting or any related fields.
- Minimum 1 years experience in loan processing as the term of loan interest accrual, settlement, NPL etc.
- Organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment.
- Expertise in Excel and other data management applications.
- Sound written and verbal communication skills.
- High ethical and moral standard.
- High degree of self-motivation and excellent interpersonal skills.
How to apply
Interested and qualified applicants should submit your updated Cover Letter and CV stating the position applied for with your current photo (4x6) through [email protected]ababank.com.