Loan Recovery Officer
Posted:06/06/2018 -Closing Date:30/06/2018
Loan Recovery Officer is responsible for alerting, chasing and following up with both branches loan officers and clients when loan did not repay. In addition to this, you will be required to conduct site visit, coordinate with local authorities, manually settle overdue, blocking account of overdue client and problem solving with overdue / defaulted client and other tasks assigned from line manager.
Phnom Penh, (10 posts).
Duties and Responsibilities
- Check regular of daily overdue client by coordination with respective loan officer at their based branch.
- Make sure every loan late client is obtained reason, commitment, action plan from respective loan officer at their based branch.
- Coordinate immediately with in charge loan officer at their based branch when number of overdue day reaches to 4 days without any proper reason or commitment from client.
- Assist and advise branch loan officers to chase and follow up on the overdue case in pro-active way since beginning of late day.
- Ensure every 7 days overdue client has been obtained a proper Reason, Commitment, Next action from in charge officer.
- Discuss and talk to Supervisor / DBM / BM and directly report to Supervisor / Manager / Head of department for suggestion action or some approval may needed.
- Chasing, following up regularly to those overdue client by coordinate with respective loan officer or client at their based branch.
- Prepare and analyze on the restructure/reschedule case which branch intended for such a request to committee.
- Other job required by Supervisor/manager/Head from recovery unit.
Skills and Qualification Required
- Interpersonal and be able to deal with many different clients.
- Knowledge of finance and banking.
- 2-3 years of field visit and problem solving with default client.
- Being as a micro loan officer or SME is a plus and encourage to apply.
- Good communication and be patience.
- Good speak, writing, reading both English and Khmer.
- Be able to use MS. Word, Excel, Outlook.
- Knowledge of good problem solving and negotiation.
- Have a very and unique of solution in term of settlement issue with default client.
- Be able to deal and coordinate with all branch loan officers/supervisors.
How to apply
Interested and qualified applicants should submit only your updated covering letter and CV stating the position you apply for with current photo (4x6) via application below.