Loan Recovery Officer
Posted: 07/May/2021 - Closing Date: 07/Jun/2021
To alert, follow up and recover defaulted loan by conducting site visit, coordinating with local authority, manually settling overdue, blocking account of overdue clients and solve the problems with overdue and defaulted clients.
- Head Office, Phnom Penh (01 Post).
- Tboung Khmum Branch, Tboung Khmum Province (01 Post).
Duties and Responsibilities
- Monitor overdue and defaulted loans daily to timely provide an update or recommendation to upper manager;
- Prepare and submit daily reports of the overdue and repayment for all credit facilities to keep all related stakeholders informed of the status;
- Input two-week reminder of repayment report into the share drive for branch to take actions according to the Bank’s policy;
- Input and update status on analyzed case into Case Under Analysis of Recovery to ensure the case is solved properly;
- Follow up and verify with the branch loan officers to get updates of reasons for repayment lateness and next action plan to handle the case;
- Review and update overdue clients that exceed timeline set in the Bank’s policies to timely handle the case;
- Track and prepare list of restructured or rescheduled clients by working closely with branch loan officers to better administer the repayment schedules;
- Respond to all the inquiries, issues, or errors related to repayment to all branch personnel when required;
- Arrange appropriate time to chase and follow up with client to ensure agreed terms and conditions are made;
- Process to do a manual settlement to clients when appropriate;
- Conduct site visit to those overdue and/or defaulted client when assigned by upper manager of loan recovery team.
Skills and Specification
- Bachelor’s degree in finance and banking, accounting or any relevant field;
- Minimum one year of working experiences in credit function of financial industry;
- Basic understanding of the bank branch operations, rules and regulations, laws, granting loans, and credit risk management;
- Good problem solving, negotiation, interpersonal and convincing skills;
- Patience and understanding of emotions to deal with clients;
- Ability to use and communicate in both Khmer and English;
- Microsoft Office and Bank’s software;
- Excellent organizing, recording and filing skills;
- Strong dedication to accuracy and efficiency.
How to apply
Interested and qualified applicants should submit your updated Cover Letter and CV stating the position applied for with your current photo (4x6) through [email protected]ababank.com.