Loan Recovery Officer
Posted:04/09/2018 -Closing Date:25/09/2018
Loan Recovery Officer is responsible for the daily activities by coordinate with the loan branch officer in order to collect the debt from the defaulted client. Furthermore, the officer needs to regular conduct a site visit by coordinate with the respective loan branch officer, follow the process, produces, update, send a report and recommend appropriate action to the Head of Loan Recovery.
- Head Office, Phnom Penh (2 posts).
Duties and Responsibilities
- Monitor daily overdue report and check if any potential defaulted client in the list of its region branches.
- Produce daily overdue and repayment and send to the respective branches.
- Coordinate with loan branch officer with its region branches in order to chase and follow up overdue client.
- Conduct site visit by coordination with the respective loan branch officers.
- Be able to communicate with the defaulted client in any circumstances.
- Arrange for the daily transfer balance of any assigned client.
- Closely monitor and follow up on the defaulted client.
- Provide recommendation to Head of Loan Recovery on action to be taken of defaulted client.
- Regularly chase and follow up with the defaulted client by coordinate the respective loan officer.
Skills and Specifications
- Bachelor/ with major in Banking and Finance, and law or related field.
- At least 1-2 year experiences in Micro Finance Institution/commercial bank or related field.
- English Proficiency.
- Good level of computer program (MS. Word & Excel).
- Good understanding of business process.
- Strong in negotiation skill and Be flexible.
- Hardworking, commitment, patient, ability to communicate and self- motivated person.
- Good interpersonal Skill.
- Attention to details.
How to apply
Interested and qualified applicants should submit only their updated covering letter and CV stating the position you apply for with current photo (4x6) via the Application form below.