Lending Support Supervisor - MBL
Posted:14/02/2018 -Closing Date:31/03/2018
S/he is responsible for assisting purposely on collecting and analyzing on loan proposals from all branches and forwarding the cases to credit committee meeting for final approval. In addition, the role is required to arranging loan approval resolution and its precise implementation.
Head Office, Phnom Penh (1 post)
Duties and Responsibilities
- Collecting and controlling errors of loan proposals submitted by branches.
- Analyzing and commenting to loan cases in liaison with loan policy and forwarding to concerned committee.
- Verifying accuracy of loan approval resolution before its delivery to branches.
- Coordinating for field visiting if needed.
- Supporting loan processing in Head Office.
- Assist Lending Support Manager in training new team members.
- Controlling implementation of imposed conditions of approved loan.
- Supporting for approving of loan operation in system.
Skills and Requirement
- Bachelor degree of Finance and Banking or closest fields.
- Having experience of the relevant job at least two years.
- Possessing a sound financial analytical skill is an advantage.
- Good computer literacy.
- Having good personality.
- Acceptable written and verbal communication skills (Khmer and English).
- Being able to submit works before or on deadline.
- Being able to handle other work's pressures.
How to apply
Interested and qualified applicants should submit only your updated covering letter and CV stating the position you apply for with current photo (4x6) via application below.