Junior Network Engineer
Posted: 29/Mar/2021 - Closing Date: 23/Apr/2021
The Junior Network Engineer role supports designing and implementing networks, installing managing common network devices, and troubleshooting common problems. This position works closely with the core network team to ensure systems are secure, reliable, and efficient. The role primarily performs as 2nd tier operational support in Service Operation processes for all network related systems.
- Head Office, Phnom Penh (1 post).
Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage the daily activities of local and wide area network systems, perform diagnostics, schedule preventative maintenance
- Responsible for installation, administration, and testing of routers, switches, cabling
- Assist the Network Administrators with developing, monitoring, and implementing network security procedures for safeguarding all networking systems
- Maintain records of work completed and in-progress; and updates network documentation to record installations, upgrades, configurations.
- Assist/Support other network related tasks/requirements as directed by management.
- Available on-call to assist with trouble tickets as needed
Skills and Specifications:
- Bachelor degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or related field.
- Any experience with IT network.
- Good communication skills (written and verbal).
- Off-Hours support including 24x7 on-call required.
How to apply
Interested and qualified applicants should submit your updated Cover Letter and CV stating the position applied for with your current photo (4x6) through [email protected]ababank.com.