Junior Compliance Officer
Posted:08/05/2018 -Closing Date:30/06/2018
Junior Compliance Officer is responsible for transaction monitoring, conduct alert reviews, perform enhanced due diligence and in-depth analysis on high risk customer. The candidate will be also allocated to review and validate both PEP and sanction alerts generated by database and international transfer screening.
The candidate will mostly work with various lines of business to ensure standard quality control on KYC database, and if capable enough, the candidate will also be allocated for system enhancement, testing and calibration of sanction list screening. The candidate will need to implement training program by cooperating with regulatory officer and training unit. The candidate will less frequently travel to any provinces.
Head Office, Phnom Penh (1 post)
Duties and Responsibilities
- Perform transaction monitoring through either manual and automated system.
- Monitor alert of high risk customer and conduct enhanced due diligence and profile reviews.
- Perform verification on sanction list and watchlist screening result.
- Build up case and submit report of PEP for senior management approval.
- Build up case of fraud and compliance and resolve the case by working closely with other units including local authorities.
- Participate in system testing including enhancement of transaction monitoring parameters and watchlist calibration activities.
- Provide training to line of business such as induction, refresher and specialized courses.
- Produce necessary report both for internal and regulatory requirements.
- Support on update regulatory changes through an ongoing monitoring on all government’s official websites as well as independent sources.
- Consolidate all changes in the regulation and update regulatory database.
- Other ad hoc tasks will be assigned as needed.
Skills and Specifications
- Bachelor degree in Accounting, Finance & Banking, Law, or other related field;
- At least 1 year experience in financial sector;
- Good in analytical skill, logic thinking and decision making;
- Computer literate, in particular MS-Office application;
- Be able to go to provinces as often as required;
- Good communication and written in Khmer and English;
- Good interpersonal communication skill and team work;
- Honesty and hard working.
How to apply
Interested and qualified applicants should submit only your updated covering letter and CV stating the position you apply for with current photo (4x6) via application below.