IT Support Officer
Posted: 27/Dec/2021 - Closing Date: 27/Jan/2022
To monitor and provide maintenance to computer systems, hardware and network such as installing and configuration of computer systems, diagnosing hardware/software faults and solving technical and applications problems, as well as to check and reconnect ATM booth power and connectivity, monitoring and maintenance.
- Pursat Provincial Branch, Pursat Province (01 Post).
Duties and Responsibilities
- Prepare and maintain IT operation, application and IT planning.
- Managing corporate IT infrastructure includes VPN connectivity, Router, Switch and LAN maintenance, virus protection, phone system, power management, and camera security.
- Perform minor repairs to hardware, software and equipment.
- Set up equipment for employee use, performing or ensuring proper installation to investigate and resolve problems and to provide technical assistance and support.
- Develop training materials and procedures, and/or train user in the proper use of hardware and software.
- ATM & POS terminal installation and maintenance.
- ATM cash loading.
- Provide POS terminal training.
- Support other POS & ATM related task as required by Terminal Team.
Skills and Specifications
- Associate or bachelor’s degree in IT, networking or any relevant field.
- Minimum one year of working experiences in IT operation, maintenance and database.
- Knowledge of windows operation CISCO, VB 6.0 or VB.NET, MS Access, MS SQL Server, and Phone System.
- Basic understanding of the bank branch operations, rules and regulations, laws, and risk management.
- Good customer services skills.
- Ability to use and communicate in both Khmer and English.
- Good team work, problem solving, negotiation and interpersonal skill.
How to apply
Interested and qualified applicants should submit your updated Cover Letter and CV stating the position applied for with your current photo (4x6) through [email protected]ababank.com.