IT Report and DWH Development Officer
Posted: 15/Sep/2021 - Closing Date: 14/Oct/2021
Data Warehouse Officer shall be responsible for any consolidate and optimize available data and analysis data structure for new development project internal banking within preparation documentation, user manual and data dictionary.
- Head Office, Phnom Penh (02 Posts).
Duties and Responsibilities
- Preparation of development plans for received requests.
- Analysis components within consolidate and optimize available data warehouse and for new development environment required.
- Design and create data storage objects from both internal source and outside source within ensure support multiple data templates.
- Development of database objects by PL/SQL code or other languages for data warehouse purpose.
- Testing developed involving department developer (UAT).
- Ensure all data warehouse architecture are maintained as version to easy manage , using, retrieve within top security.
- Preparing list of developed with status of development.
- Documentation of processes of development.
- Preparation of User Manuals and data dictionary that related data warehouse or other structure database project.
- Perform other tasks which will assigned by line manager.
Skills and Specifications
- Bachelor's degree in computer Science, Information System, and/or Business with related experience at Least 2 years experience in a data warehouse environment and Micro Finance Institution/commercial bank or related field.
- Knowledge of reporting technologies (PL/SQL Developer, SQL navigator).
- Strong experience in Oracle or SQL Server structure, store procedures, database triggers, view and other database manipulation languages/methods.
- Strong technical problem solving skills.
- Good understanding System Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and data structures.
- Ability to adhere to work plans and track assignments.
- Hardworking, commitment, flexible, ability to communicate and self-motivated person.
- Be able to learn new thing especially technology and work as teamwork.
How to apply
Interested and qualified applicants should submit your updated Cover Letter and CV stating the position applied for with your current photo (4x6) through recruitment(at)ababank.com.