IT and Card Internal Audit
Posted:02/02/2018 -Closing Date:31/03/2018
IT and Card Internal Audit is responsible on examine and evaluating the adequacy and effectiveness of internal control system of the bank, specifically for the Information Technology and Card System of Head Office as well as security of IT system, IT infrastructure, Card System of bank. S/he is responsible for Development of internal audit procedure and technique to analyze the effectiveness of internal control system of the bank in order to keep the efficiency and effectiveness of audit work.
Head Office, Phnom Penh (1 post)
Duties and Responsibilities
- Examine and evaluating the adequacy and effectiveness of internal control system of the bank, specifically for the Information Technology and Card System of Head Office as assigned by management of Internal Audit Department.
- Examine and evaluating the adequacy and effectiveness of security of IT System, IT Infrastructure, and Card Systems of the bank as assigned by management of Internal Audit Department.
- Development of internal audit procedure and technique to analyze the effectiveness of internal control system of the bank in order to keep the efficiency and effectiveness of audit work.
- Ensure compliance with policies, procedures, laws, and regulations were implemented by all staff and management of the Bank.
- Ensure risk identification operationally is performed effectively, reducing where possible, the scope of the review without reducing the provision of assurance
- Active good and professional communication and engagement with business units of the Bank
- Audit messages and recommendations are value adding, material, show foresight are timely, commercial and pragmatic
- Ensure line management buy into the audit findings while also proactively and effectively managing any disconnect in opinions that may arise between parties during audit assignment.
- Deliver appropriate assurance through quality audit reports supported by appropriate audit evidence.
- Ensure the relevant management team within apprised of any significant audit issues (this includes audit progress, challenges arising and issues) in a timely manner.
- Ensure relevant management of ABA Bank keep informed of progress of audit assignment, areas of concerns, open and overdue recommendation/issue
- Ensure effective constructive management and leadership of audit teams is provided
- Ensure the accuracy and correctly of audit report
- Motivate, guide and direct staff on audits to ensure achievement of developmental initiatives and promote effective teamwork
- Ensure productive use of resources (self and others)
- Ensure timely performance of internal audit work for both comprehensive and surprise audit
Skills and Qualification Required
- Bachelor degree in an Audit discipline or other related fields.
- Experience in managing large audit or risk teams working on complex and high profile reviews – with complexities such as multi geographies, multiple stakeholders, different areas of subject matter expertise, coupled with significant banking & finance industry knowledge.
- Tertiary qualified, ideally with Professional (CPA/CA) and / or Post Graduate qualifications with technically relevant skills (i.e. accounting, audit, credit risk, technology).
- Experience working with and influencing senior managers in the business.
- Experience in supporting change and overcoming resistance to change.
- Excellent negotiating, influencing and conflict management skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, as well as excellent listening and interpreting skills.
- Significant demonstrated experience in managing audit or risk project teams.
- Self-starter and with team leading experience.
- Attention to details and accuracy.
How to apply
Interested and qualified applicants should submit only your updated covering letter and CV stating the position you apply for with current photo (4x6) via application below.