Inward Remittance Officer
Posted:09/02/2018 -Closing Date:09/03/2018
Inward Remittance Officer is responsible for making transaction entry in the flex host system such as inward and outward remittance. Data input in to the system, debit short term account with amount transfer from branch in the flex cube system. Inward Remittance Officer also controlling all remittances both locally and internationally.
Head Office, Phnom Penh (2 Posts)
Duties and Responsibilities
- Verify inward remittance with special rate customers.
- Process local transfer by NBC E-Token.
- Booking inward remittance (Local & International) by timely basis.
- Greeting customer & support branch.
Skills and Specifications
- Bachelor Degree in Banking and Finance/Accounting.
- At least 1 year experiences as the teller.
- Computer literacy (Word and Excel).
- Understanding of basic banking products and services .
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment.
- Hard Working, patient, ability to communicate and self-motivated person.
- Strong in negotiation skill and be flexible.
- Good command in English.
How to apply
Interested and qualified applicants should submit only your updated covering letter and CV stating the position you apply for with current photo (4x6) via application below.