International Operations Support Officer
Posted:10/09/2018 -Closing Date:01/10/2018
International Operations Support Officer is responsible for booking inward and outward locals and internationals by using system as flextool ( flexhost and flexbranch). Receive and check OTT form from other branches. Thus, pick up and make a called to other branches and consumers. Use I-baking and E-payment( ETOKEN). After that, prepare daily reports inward and outward locals.
- Head Office, Phnom Penh (1 post).
Duties and Responsibilities
- Outward (Debit short term account from branch to the nostro account, Receiving the request customer form from branch, Check the full name and physical address of the customer).
- Booking inward remittance by timely basis.
- Verify inward remittance with special rate customers.
- Do i-banking request from customer by e-mail (input all information in the system as per the application form).
- Booking local transfer from branch.
- Process local transfer by NBC E-Token.
- Do other task assigned my manager.
- Back up team works if someone absent.
Skills and Requirement
- Bachelor Degree in Economies.
- At least one year experience.
- Ability to work effectively in team environment.
- Computer literacy ( Word & Excel ).
- Understanding of basic banking products and services.
- Hardworking, honest, patient, flexible, ability to communicate and self-motivated person.
- Strong in negotiated skill.
- Good command in English.
How to apply
Interested and qualified applicants should submit only your updated covering letter and CV stating the position you apply for with current photo (4x6) via application below.