IBB Onboarding Officer
Posted: 21/May/2021 - Closing Date: 21/Jun/2021
To execute and boost IBB platform activation and onboarding process of clients through verification of submitted documents, setting up application registration, contacting clients for activating their account ensuring activation activity within SLA, providing onboarding supports to ensure superior customer experiences in IBB platform.
- Head Office, Phnom Penh (01 post).
Duties and Responsibilities
- Work closely with frontline team to ensure client’s filled information, on-boarding procedures are completed, agreed and confirmed as well as following compliance and operational framework.
- Set up each application registration and ensure activation is within the required SLA.
- Monitor IBB platform conversion rate (onboarded Vs. activated) and take immediate actions to uplift number of activations.
- Contact newly onboarded clients to ensure they have received their IBB credentials and have activated their profiles.
- Offer and arrange schedule online training on IBB.
- Contact existing IBB users who have not activated their profiles in IBB and provide assistance to ensure activations.
- Understand clearly the role of maker and checker to ensure smooth registration process.
- Raise up any potential systematic issue during registration process and escalate to Implementation Manager or Head of IBB to identify the root cause and have it fixed and improve for the betterment of service provided.
- Work closely with Implementation Manager and product developer to get better understanding of how IBB system work.
- Ensure proper filings, registered documents are well-managed and stored for review and auditing trail purposes.
- Act as a role model within the team to question, listen and give actionable feedback carefully in order to create a productive work atmosphere towards “speak up culture”.
- Performed various relevant tasks assigned by supervisor/management of the Bank.
Skills and Specifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Management, Finance and Banking, or relevant field.
- Minimum one year of working experiences in banking operations, customer services, bank sales, or relevant fields.
- Basic knowledge and understanding of the Bank’s operations, products/services, processes.
- Excellent customer service skills and a commitment to high quality customer service.
- Effective communication, problem solving, teamwork and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to use and communicate in both Khmer and English and/or other languages (Chinese preferred).
- Microsoft Office and Bank’s software.
- Strong dedication to details and accuracy.
How to apply
Interested and qualified applicants should submit your updated Cover Letter and CV stating the position applied for with your current photo (4x6) through [email protected]ababank.com.