Head of Salary and Taxation Unit
Posted:07/02/2018 -Closing Date:31/03/2018
Head of Salary and Taxation Unit work under control directly by Assistant Manager to Head and Deputy Head of Finance Department. He/she is responsible to reviews and directs the work of Salary and Tax Payment Officer who keep financial records and prepare tax schedules, returns and related financial reports.
Head Office, Phnom Penh (1 post)
Duties and Responsibilities
- Prepare monthly tax report, such as personal income tax, and corporate income tax and any related government fee..etc
- Ensure accounting record compliances with Cambodian taxation law and other legal requirement.
- Cooperate with internal auditor, external auditor and tax auditor.
- Check vouchers, monitor the expenditures and transaction to make sure the compliance of Accounting policy and tax law.
- Collaborate with local authorities to enusre fully compliance of the Bank.
- Prepare monthly report to NSSF.
- Control and monitor the tax payment that the bank is subjectto and timely propose to the mangement tema for their action.
- Be update with new system of the local authorities and document the process required by the local authorities and maintain the document a Bank's property.
- Verify the draft letter to local authorities prpeared by his/her officer.
- Attend the workhshop and training invited by local authorities and bring those knowledge to update his/her officer as well as management team.
- Other Accounting and Administration work assigned by management team.
- Work closely and directly with Salary and Tax officer to ensure fully compliance of the Bank.
- Verify the advance settlement from branches.
- Communicate to branch level to clarify for any supected points.
- Upload the transactions.
- Other work as assigned by management team.
Skills and Qualification Required
- Bachelor degree in Finance and Accounting, Business Administration or related fields.
- At least 4 years working experiences in Finance and Accounting related.
- Has strong knowledge in law on taxation, Cambodian accounting standard, NBC regulation, IFRS, etc.
- Good English in both speaking and writing.
- Has strong knowledge in Microsoft Excel.
- Ability to work under pressure and highly self-motivated.
- Be honest, friendly, Active, creative and willing to deal with problems.
- Has ability to set up finance policy.
- Cambodian Taxation.
- Accounting and related skill.
- Reporting skills, NBC report, etc.
How to apply
Interested and qualified applicants should submit only their updated covering letter and CV stating the position you apply for with current photo (4x6) via the Application form below.