Head of IT and Card Audit Unit
Posted: 24/Aug/2021 - Closing Date: 23/Sep/2021
He/she is responsible for examine and evaluating the adequacy and effectiveness of internal control system of the bank, security of IT System, IT Infrastructure, card systems of the bank, and specifically for the Information technology and card system of Head Office as assigned by management of Internal Audit Department. I am also develops of internal audit procedure and technique to analyze the effectiveness of internal control system of the bank in order to keep the efficiency and effectiveness of audit work.
- Head Office, Phnom Penh (01 Post).
Duties and Responsibilities
- Participate in formulating the strategic and annual action plans.
- Prepare audit checklists/working papers, audit program in IT audit scopes and implement after the approval.
- Doing IT risk assessment and prioritize the key risks in IT and General control for each audit period.
- Prepare the audit activity plan and sampling according to the annual audit plan in each audit period before approval from supervisor.
- Prepare the engagement letter of each audit period for supervisor’s final approval.
- Present the engagement letter to the related manager of audit period.
- Lead in discussion with other audit members if having any points in the audit process/interview with related managers.
- Conduct the allocated tasks, auditing analysis, review and draft the reports in effective and efficient manner.
- Do the confirmation with related staff/managers to assure of accuracy in the finding/observation points.
- Do the exit meeting of audit verbal report with related manager after completely verification.
- Facilitate of all questions/issues from branches/departments in the purpose of doing management response/feedback on the report.
- Follow up the feedback from branches/departments on specific issues related and in the timeframe.
- Make sure of IT policies and procedures are implemented and complied.
- Make sure of all significant risks in IT are managed and mitigated/protected.
- Ensure that the audit reports show the findings accurately and recommendations are sufficient and appropriate.
- Draft/review the IA report within the given scopes in timely manner and assure of accuracy before sending to supervisor.
- Send the final draft report to direct supervisor in timely basis.
- Identified the problems as specified to include into the IT Audit procedure when updating.
- Demonstrates subject matter knowledge in critical areas of technology and information security identifies and assesses key risks and controls, and develops effective test plans.
Skills and Requirement
- Bachelor degree of IT, Computer Science or other related field.
- Minimum of two year experiences in Auditing field in Bank/MFIs.
- Knowledge of IT auditing processes.
- Experienced in monitoring tools such as Solarwinds, Cacti, Syslog.
- Have a good understanding of networking and routing protocols, including TCP/IP.
- Proven experience in Unix / Linux system administration.
- Knowledge of Oracle, Microsoft SQL Server and MySql database.
- Good communication skill with very tough situation.
- Flexible and work with less supervision condition.
- Willingness to travel to province frequently.
- Good command in English language.
- Computer literacy, especially family of Microsoft, core-banking system knowledge is an advantage.
How to apply
Interested and qualified applicants should submit your updated Cover Letter and CV stating the position applied for with your current photo (4x6) through [email protected]ababank.com.