Head of Digital Business Process Unit
Posted: 09/Feb/2021 - Closing Date: 09/Mar/2021
To take charge of implementation of project initiatives for digital products, development of new or enhanced process which is cost saving, faster, user friendly, easy, and minimizing operational risk is a key to this role by working closely with Process Delivery Team in developing readily available policy/procedure/user guide for delivery to Frontlines including digital products for both Retail and Corporate Business.
- Head Office, Phnom Penh (1 post).
Duties and Responsibilities
- Conduct market research on digital products both in countries or oversea. Benchmarking on digital products and service can be sourced from various leading banks.
- Propose change to the current product and service to ensure the Bank currently surpass the in-country standard.
- Keep alert on competitor’s move and new implementation.
- Manage new and enhancement projects and ensure proper alignment of resource and timeline.
- Work with related stakeholder to set up a Common goal of change implementation, to ensure proper consultation for alignment of resources, expectations, anticipating/adjusting for change.
- Develop implementation Plan, project org structure, project scope and timeline.
- Develop system flow, procedures of new and/or amended process.
- Ensure project tools are in place.
- Work with related stakeholders on the issue highlighted by both internal and external customers.
- Ensure properly planning to product support, trainings, cascading of information to stakeholders are in place.
- Work with Risk, Compliance, Internal Audit to ensure that the developed procedures are safe for implementation and has been structured in compliance to regulation or financial laws.
- Ensure operation manual is structured and approved by the relevant committee before implementation of new product.
- Prepare general terms and conditions before introducing the products to the public in order to safeguard the Bank’s interest.
- Ensure product terms and conditions are prepared and cascade to frontline by Delivery Team in timely manner.
- Ensure trainings have been cascaded to frontline by Delivery team.
- Ensure safe custody and timely update of the manual to reflect current changes in product and compliance to regulation (where applicable).
- Conduct Post project implementation analysis to ensure smoothness of system and operation. Make changes and re-introduce the policy procedure wherever applicable.
- Ensure that the access matrix is well structured and dual control is always emplaced.
Skills and Specifications
- Bachelor’s degree or master’s degree in Banking, Finance, and Business Management or relevant fields.
- Minimum three years of working experiences in banking sector preferably in Branch Operation Management, Product Management, or Channel Management with two years of experiences in management of electronic channel.
- Well-versed with banking practice and conventional banking products.
- Quality of self starter.
- Strong leadership skill, people management skills, and problem solving skills.
- Experience in leading Banking Projects (Management of frontend project is an added advantage).
- Experience using some project management tools (advantage).
- Other competencies including ability to navigate, engage, translate, and impact.
How to apply
Interested and qualified applicants should submit your updated Cover Letter and CV stating the position applied for with your current photo (4x6) through [email protected]ababank.com.