Head of Credit Portfolio Risk Unit
Posted: 09/Apr/2021 - Closing Date: 07/May/2021
To provide credit portfolio risk management function, including credit portfolio risk modelling, assessment and mitigation, credit portfolio analysis, setting and monitoring of interbank limits and setting and monitoring of country limits.
- Head Office, Phnom Penh (1 post).
Duties and Responsibilities
- To develop the comprehensive credit portfolio limits system.
- To develop, to calibrate and to validate credit and credit risk models.
- To conduct and to develop credit risk stress test.
- To develop credit and credit risk methodology.
- To provide pro-active/continuous advancement of credit portfolio risk management.
- To provide comprehensive and timely analysis of dynamic and structure of the credit portfolio by quality, maturity, collateral, products and regions.
- To implement Credit Limits Policy for Interbank Operations (including analysis of financial institutions in order to set and monitor interbank limits; and
- To implement Country Limits Policy (including analysis of country risk in order to set and monitor country limits.
- To provide pro-active/continuous advancement of process.
- To process training.
- To provide timely, accurate and correct reporting as per policies and procedures.
- To provide pro-active/continuous advancement of reports.
- To assure against policies and procedures annually.
- To provide pro-active / timely contribution to committees.
- To provide adherence to committee templates.
- To provide insight, not reporting figures.
Skills and Specifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Economy, Finance, Business or Mathematic / IT Science.
- Minimum five years experience of credit risk management / credit portfolio analysis, including minimum two years of managerial experience.
- Good knowledge of Cambodian banking regulations for lending and credit risk management.
- General understanding of Basel standards I and II for credit risk management.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing.
- Strong managerial and leadership skills.
- Fluency in Khmer and English.
- Diligence and strong analytical skills.
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, Power Point) and the Internet.
How to apply
Interested and qualified applicants should submit your updated Cover Letter and CV stating the position applied for with your current photo (4x6) through recruitment(at)ababank.com.