Head of Corporate and Institutional Banking Department
Posted: 25/Nov/2021 - Closing Date: 27/Dec/2021
To develop the Corporate and Institutional Banking, driving a specified and robust operating model of transactional relationship (including specialized finance where needed), transactional solutions expertise, and day-to-day service support, focusing on acquisition, upscaling shares of wallet, deepening corporate relationship thru advisory, markets and industry insights, and providing bespoke banking solutions to Multinational Companies, Large Local Corporates, and the Governments (Focus Segment).
- Head Office, Phnom Penh (01 Post).
Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop and enhance necessary frameworks to operate Corporate and Institutional Banking (C&IB) from product, process, tool, and people development perspectives, in close collaboration with management and stakeholders to ensure a well-aligned strategy, positive impact, and proper resource allocation.
- Plan, build, and drive positive impacts of C&IB thru people, product, and process.
- Manage and supervise team on business acquisition (Focus Segment) thru the provision of highly-professional knowledge of the advanced digital banking solution, understanding business need, risk, opportunity, and ability to provide a bespoke banking solution.
- Be the owner of business product and service (conventional) and stay in charge of its development and enhancement in response to clients’ need, evolving marketing conditions, and business expectation.
- Collaboratively work with critical stakeholders to initiate, develop, provide advanced banking solution on alternative channels.
- Be the key driver and oversee the development and execution of tailored banking solutions.
- Work closely with direct manager on KPIs, targets, performance measures, necessary initiatives to drive positive impacts.
Skills and Specifications
- Master’s or bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Finance, and/or relevant fields.
- Minimum 5 years of experiences in business development or relationship management in Corporate and/or Institutional Banking.
- A desire to work closely with customers and build relationships.
- Creative problem-solving skills and ability to think outside the box.
- Strong analytical abilities and an interest in financial services.
- Strong negotiation, communication, presentation skills.
- Proven record of team management and development.
How to apply
Interested and qualified applicants should submit your updated Cover Letter and CV stating the position applied for with your current photo (4x6) through [email protected]ababank.com.