Head of Complaint Resolution Unit
Posted:30/01/2018 -Closing Date:28/02/2018
Head of Complaint Resolution Unit is responsible for providing excellent resolutions to customers who wish to escalate issues to the bank, across a range of communication channels (including letter, email, in person, online or telephone). To directly manage the complaints coordinating and managing team; to assist in the development and maintenance of procedures, policies and systems for CMP; to develop and deliver education and training in relation to complaints management and customer support education initiatives; to promote governance development within and ensure feedback to the department.
Head Office, Phnom Penh (1 Post)
Duties and Responsibilities
- Using bank system and knowledge, actively investigate customer complaints in a timely and effective manner.
- Providing detailed Management Information on the nature and resolution of customer issues.
- Maintaining excellent working relationships with third parties, crossed departments, by providing suitable and timely responses to all complaints.
- Developing and maintaining a good understanding of our internal systems and processes.
- Ensuring that all complaints are received and acknowledged by the complaint owner and keep complainant (complaint raiser) the progress of resolution.
- Facilitating an effective corporate approach to the CMP.
- Being responsible for receiving, resolving (if achievable during first-stage of resolution) registering complaints from all interactive channels, including reports from frontline staff and/or the Champion into FT system.
- Being responsible for registering the complaint received from third party (i.e., regulator such as NBC, MEF, etc.,) into FT system.
- To take a leading role in the maintenance of complaint reporting and tracking system and with all departments.
- Providing expert advice and support to staff on the handling of complaints; on investigation techniques and carrying out root cause analysis and writing statements.
- Keeping up to date with current issues regarding complaints and ensure that managers, department heads, Chiefs, CEO are kept informed of developments and implications.
- Facilitating of complaint resolution meetings with Teams, Department Heads and complaint resolution members on regular basic.
- Analyzing all complaints from customers both internal and external and recommend the area for improvement.
Skills and Qualification Required
- Ability to rapidly adjust a range of complex information and make expert judgments.
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Ability to influence and persuade senior staff, to review and alter practices, where necessary.
- Personal resilience and ability to perform effectively in a pressurized environment.
- Innovator with a positive “can do” attitude and a positive attitude to change.
- Ability to deal with conflicting demands ensuring key priorities and deadlines are met through effective time management.
- Well-developed IT skills (including word processing, databases, spreadsheets and presentations).
- Ability to assess and make effective decisions under pressure in complex situations
- Understanding of banking process, products and services.
- Practical knowledge of operating risk and compliance policies and procedures.
How to apply
Interested and qualified applicants should submit only your updated covering letter and CV stating the position you apply for with current photo (4x6) via application below.