Head of Cash Service Management Unit
Posted:18/09/2018 -Closing Date:02/10/2018
To manage cash flow, fund services across the branches, and Vault limit balance at head office, as well as control cash of ATM service and CIM encasement on bank’s public holiday and at night shift by complying with the policy and procedure of Cash Service Management. This position is also to develop and improve the business process, policy and procedure of Cash Service Management to deliver standard services.
- Head Office, Phnom Penh (1 post).
Duties and Responsibilities
- Work closely with Card Center Division for ATM upload, Error and CIM Encasement for achievement excellent service quality by 24/7.
- Review ATM Report in order to arrange ATM upload for delivering 24/7 ATM service.
- Verify cash into ATM Cassette for genuineness, numeric, the accuracy of Serial Number Record report, Label ATM Number, secured by security seal to manage operational risk.
- Review CIM Report in FT in order to encase CIM for providing excellence service 24/7 of cash deposit via CIM.
- Verify cash remaining from ATM and CIM with ATM and CIM Receipt to manage cash shortage or surplus.
- Seek approval from Treasury Department for all Fund Movement to/from branches.
- Manage fund from head office to all branches in Phnom Penh to support branches cash flow.
- Manage remitable fund remit from branches to head office for controlling branches over vault limit balance.
- Report Immediately to management of any issue to get proper support and best solution.
- Ensure ATM Key is well controlled and managed without any losses.
- Verified and approve transaction in Core Banking System & Flex Tool to control transaction performance.
- Ensure the physical cash (Main Vault & Mini Vault & Teller Bag) are matching with Core banking system & Flex Tool (Daily Cash Record Report, Daily Cash Record Sheet Report, Main& Mini Vault Excel Report) for controlling operational risk.
- Ensure the process of cash in transit from head office to all branches in Phnom Penh, ATM Upload, CIM encasement is run smoothly & complied with bank policy & procedure.
- Improve and develop the business process, policy and procedure of Cash Service Management Unit for achievement standard service and performance.
- None complaints from customer/Branches of cash service/ATM/CIM on bank’s public holiday.
- No complaint/Zero error from Branches on upload and refill cash to ATM Cassette.
- No complaint on CIM encasement/cash delivery from clients/branches. Ex: client cannot deposit cash into CIM. Or cash delivery is not on time to the branch.
- None error of cash loss/over of Mini & Main Vault & Teller Till.
- No complaint on Currency Note from branches/clients. Ex: old note or stain note.
- No complaint on Counterfeit Note of cash service & ATM.
Skills and Qualification Required
- Bachelor Degree in Finance & Banking, Accounting, or other related fields.
- Experience 3 years in Cash Management and ATM/CIM is preferable.
- Understanding of basic banking products and services is preferable.
- Practical knowledge of operational risk and compliance with policies and procedures applied in Banking Industry is an asset.
- Good in Computer Literacy (Microsoft Office).
- Good in written and communication both in Khmer and English.
- Good Customer service skills.
- Planning, Organizational & time management skills.
- Problem Solving Skill.
- Attention to details and accuracy.
- Honest and highly commitment.
How to apply
Interested and qualified applicants should submit only their updated covering letter and CV stating the position you apply for with current photo (4x6) via the application form below.