Head Of Bancassurance Unit
Posted: 28/Apr/2021 - Closing Date: 28/May/2021
To drive and implement referral targets and APE incomes for bancassurance partnership project through working closely with direct manager and owners of distribution to develop target/KPI to track bancassurance performance as well as design working discipline within own Unit to maintain smooth bancassurance operations and resolve complaint/dissatisfaction occurring during project for continued profitability of the Bank.
- Head Office, Phnom Penh (1 post).
Duties and Responsibilities
- Act as key contact point from branches for support on implementation of bancassurance partnership project;
- Work closely with direct manager and owners of distribution to develop KPIs/targets to track performances and to measure achievement of referral targets, APE incomes, and issues occurring referral project;
- Develop tactical campaigns together with sales, marketing, and partner to boost referral performances and APE incomes and seek to understand reasons behinds failures and propose solutions to tackle them;
- Develop tools, process, and procedure for frontlines’ sales with more chances to obtain quality referrals;
- Ensure that implementation of operations in partnership project is complied with commercial agreement and necessary regulatory requirements;
- Develop successful story and engagement tools to influence and drive more APE incomes and to deliver committed targets;
- Ensure that implementation of new products/services in partnership projects is smoothly operated in distributions;
- Resolve potential complaint/dissatisfaction on partnership project implementation;
- Design Unit’s working discipline and monitor team members’ performance to ensure high performing team spirit and deliver management’s expectations;
- Perform other tasks as assigned.
Skills and Specifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance & Banking, Sales and Marketing, or relevant degrees;
- Minimum three years of experiences in sales and marketing of insurance business (life insurance is more preferred);
- Excellent analytical abilities to grasp the key points from complicated details;
- Demonstrated ability to undertake and manage projects with excellent project management skills;
- Demonstrated knowledge of business and product development in insurance business (is a plus);
- Good presentation skills and excellent courteous attitude;
- Ability to work in confidentiality and ability to work in the field;
- Excellent collaboration attribute, team leadership, and relationship management;
- Ability to use and communicate both Khmer and English;
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Bank’s software;
- Ability to work effectively under pressure with a high-energy and proactive style;
- Quality-oriented mindset and strong attention to details.
How to apply
Interested and qualified applicants should submit your updated Cover Letter and CV stating the position applied for with your current photo (4x6) through [email protected]ababank.com.