Posted:10/05/2018 -Closing Date:31/05/2018
Who we are looking for?
A designer whose work is clean, modern, inspiring, and above all, empathetic and who is a team player with experience across visual, interaction and motion design. Mastery of all three of these disciplines is not necessary, but we prefer Visual designer who can take on multiple aspects of a single project. Talent and potential must be presented in the existing portfolio.
Head Office, Phnom Penh (1 post)
Duties and Responsibilities
- Design marketing collaterals, including brochures, posters, banners, brand identity, application forms, and others.
- Identify and articulate user needs and refine solutions in face of data and other findings.
- Define interaction models, user flows, and UI specifications.
- Collaborate with other colleagues to maintain design consistency and coherence across the product and service as appropriate.
- Assist with design, web projects and application development from concept to execution while adhering to the brand standards.
- Maintain ABA brand identity so it remains consistent and is used properly by external parties / agencies.
Skills and Specifications
- Bachelor degree in Art / Design (e.g. interaction, graphic, visual communications, product, industrial), or a related field or equivalent practical experience.
- At least 2 years’ experience in Graphic (Visual) Design or any related field.
- Familiar with Khmer cultural factor that may affect the brand or product presentation in the market.
- Strong visual design or data visualization skills.
- Ability to rapidly prototype / conceptualize the ideas.
- Attention to details.
- Self-motivation to prioritize and manage workload and meet critical project milestones and deadlines.
- Thorough knowledge and understanding of Adobe Creative Suite (AI, InDesign, Photoshop, After Effect, etc).
- Interested applicant should submit his/her detailed actual portfolio along with CV.
Other Requirements (optional)
- Motion design ability or experience in using animation to educate, engage and delight.
- The basic understanding of iconography, typography, color, space and texture together.
- Experience in conducting user testing and/or analytical research.
- HTML and CSS knowledge based on the latest responsive design techniques.
How to apply
Interested and qualified applicants should submit only your updated covering letter and CV stating the position you apply for with current photo (4x6) via application below.