Posted: 04/May/2021 - Closing Date: 03/Jun/2021
Performing full operation and maintenance of Emergency Diesel – Engine Generator Set. To carry out no load test and load testing of Engine Generator Test according to Preventive Maintenance Schedule or as required by the Mechanical and Electrical Engineer. To work with the mechanical and electrical technicians in the preventive and corrective maintenance of all units of Diesel Engine Generator Sets.
- Head Office, Phnom Penh (2 posts).
Duties and Responsibilities
- To carrying out the full operation and maintenance of all Emergency Diesel of Engine Generator Sets.
- To conduct daily inspection of all Diesel Engine Generator Sets and ATS system to check battery charge status and hydrometer battery water testing, radiator water, engine lubrication oil level and lead acid testing of lubrication oil, water jacket heater operation and to keep accurate logs and records of all operating parameters.
- To regularly change oil and filters of Diesel Engine according to Bank schedule.
- To carry out no load testing every week and to record all the reading in the standard Generator run test form.
- To carry out yearly load testing of all Generators for 4 hours continuous using load bank under 30% for the first hour, 50% for the second hour and 80% for the remaining 2 hours.
- To keep accurate record of all activities and load testing of the Generator Sets.
- Ensures observance of Continuous Quality Improvement & Patient Safety and adhering to the implementation of its plans and program.
- Coordinates with the Supervisor and his colleagues in regards to the efficient maintenance and operation of the all equipment and in the preparation of all reports.
- Coordinates with the team to provide a report of the required extent of man power and material take –off for a particular work.
- Carries out other duties relevant to the Department mission and as may be required by the supervisor or Head of Department.
- Complies with the highest level of safety at workshop and site to avoid any type of accidents.
- Maintain administrative files and records.
- Assist with the annual audit.
Skills and Specifications
- High school diploma or general education degree and one year of responsible experience in building and mechanical equipment maintenance and repair; or an acceptable equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Understanding in electrical system.
- Understanding in use of maintenance tools and equipment.
- Problem solving skills.
- Trustworthy and with strong negotiation, communication.
- Time management skills.
How to apply
Interested and qualified applicants should submit your updated Cover Letter and CV stating the position applied for with your current photo (4x6) through [email protected]ababank.com.