Environmental and Social Risk Management Officer
Posted: 24/May/2023 - Closing Date: 24/Jun/2023
About the role
The primary responsibility for this position is to supervise and assess E&S Risk for loan applications submitted by branches with loan limit as per Lending Guideline and prepare E&S Risk report and send the report to branches within the set timeframe. He/she is to engage with development of report and procedure of Woman-Owned Enterprise loan portfolio.
- Phnom Penh (01 Post)
Duties and Responsibilities
- To train E&S Risk Management Officer on how to assess Environmental and Social Risk related to business loans submitted by branches with limit set in lending guideline;
- To assign daily works on the risk assessment to the officer and supervise and guide the staff to well perform;
- To assist head of E&S Risk Management Unit on all E&S Risk Management related reports from outside the banks and other stakeholders;
- To receive and assess Environmental and Social Risk on loan applications with loan limit as per Lending Guideline submitted by branches and send back to branches;
- To prepare Environmental and Social Risk of the counterparty and engage in reporting preparation for management;
- Monitoring, developing, and implementing the WMSMEs loan portfolio (Woman-Owned Business or Woman-Owned Enterprise), screening and reporting procedure in coordination with Credit Development Department;
- Manage and work closely with IT for required report automation;
- Prepare related reports for internal management;
- Any other assigned tasks by line manager.
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor degree in banking and finance or other related fields;
- 1-3 year of experience in credit risk assessment;
- Experience in developing reports in the related field;
- Highly proficient in (MS Excel, MS Word, and other related Ms. Office Applications)
- Proficient in English (both writing and speaking)Strong commitment and be able to work under pressure.
How to apply
Interested and qualified applicants should submit your updated Cover Letter and CV stating the position applied for with your current photo (4x6) through [email protected]