E-Payment Support Officer
Posted: 02/Apr/2021 - Closing Date: 30/Apr/2021
E-Payment Support Officer is responsible to conduct testing on new and modified E-Payment systems during pre-production, troubleshoot daily issues logging as well as perform underwriting activities and documentations as tools to support the testing and report of E-Payment system projects in order to ensure smooth and practical E-Payment systems for all internal stakeholders utilized in the Bank.
- Head Office, Phnom Penh (01 post).
Duties and Responsibilities
- Create test case on pre-production for E-Payment system ensuring proper and realistic testing;
- Conduct end-to-end user testing (SIT, UAT, etc…) on new and modified E-Payment systems to identify improvement points and ensure smooth system for internal stakeholders before its launching for operations.
- Work closely with related teams (card system, digital, IT) to conduct testing and follow up on further improvements of the systems after testing and feedback are delivered.
- Draft and prepare confirmation on test case and its report to serve as references for further processing.
- Monitor project progress and follow up on pending tasks to ensure timeliness.
- Provide weekly project updates on system testing for line manager to keep them informed of the progress and seek advice to effectively manage the outcomes.
- Check and troubleshoot issues and logging in E-Payment.
- Department to facilitate smooth system operations.
- Process daily incoming and outgoing files to external payment schemes (MC/VS/UPI) to manage correct recordings of these products.
- Keep tracking on daily report and escalate critical issues to line manager or relevant stakeholders for a timely and proper solution to ensure the assigned projects are achieved within the timeline and scope.
- Handle tasks assigned by Line Manager.
Skills and Specifications
- Bachelor’s degree or fresh graduate in Finance, Business Administration, Information Technology or relevant field.
- Excellent numerical skills and ability to spot numerical errors.
- Demonstrated initiative and ability to propose ideas for improvement.
- Excellent recording, filing, classifying, reporting skills, time management and task management skills.
- Good knowledge in Microsoft Office and understanding of Bank’s software.
- Ability to use and communicate in both Khmer and English.
- Good interpersonal, team work and problem-solving skills.
- Strong dedication to details and accuracy.
How to apply
Interested and qualified applicants should submit your updated Cover Letter and CV stating the position applied for with your current photo (4x6) through [email protected]ababank.com.