District Operations Officer
Posted: 03/Sep/2021 - Closing Date: 04/Oct/2021
To manage loan administration of the branch diverse loan portfolio, the ongoing compliance and individual loan reports involving a broad variety of loan administrative service functions from loan application to loan closing. To serve as a credit liaison between loan administration and lenders through underwriting support and verifying all clients’ needed documents in place prior to loan closing. To maintain the efficient management of day to day financial, accounting, administrative and personnel services of the branch to smoothen all functions of the office work as well as to keep customers satisfied and maintain continued profitability of the Bank.
- Samraong Tong District Branch, Takeo Province (01 Post).
- Soutr Nikom District Branch, Siem Reap Province (01 Post).
Duties and Responsibilities
- Verify, follow up and prepare all legal documents submitted by lending team for further approval both from the branch and/or Head Office personnel in-charge to make sure that those documents are valid and completed in accordance with loan policy.
- Ensure all loan documents are completed and compliant to checklist on a timely manner.
- Ensure all loan documents both hard and soft copies are well organized and secured.
- Identify clearly on the final approval of each loan application whether only at the branch level or resolution from Credit Committee as part of compliance to the Bank’s loan policy.
- Check CBC to review individual customer personal credit report in order to identify whether their loan request is applicable for further approval or not.
- Process loan disbursement in accordance with loan disbursement time frame to keep customers satisfied with such fast and convenient customer service provided.
- Secure all customers’ loan request required and related documents in the vault (i.e. loan application, collateral, etc.) to keep customer credit related information confidential and serve as references for further disputes.
- Follow up with Monitoring team regarding to any client’s expiration date of insurance to maintain the secured loan.
- Prepare any duties related reports needed by line manager.
- Purchase and manage branch stationery, first aid usage, and office supplies to facilitate smooth functioning of office work and provide better service at lower cost.
- Keep track and handle all branch’s documentations in and out to ensure proper recording and information flow of the branch.
- Process and handle all minor repairs and maintenance of office’s building; equipment and device on a timely manner.
- Ensure cleanliness and security of the branch’s frontline counter, back office and overall premise through monitoring of cleaners and security guards’ work.
- Prepare, monitor and control vehicles rental agreement and update contact list to provide supporting documents to head office.
- Process the purchase of fixed asset for branch by working closely with procurement team from head office to put in place better price and timely fixed assets in the branch.
- Control branch fixed assets through the precise recording, maintaining and reconciling the fixed asset account to produce accurate valuation of the business and correct tax report.
- Collect all branch assets upon termination to protect the Bank branding from the resigned or terminated staff’s misuse of the Bank given assets.
- Handle emergency demand to avoid involuntary service interruption during time of supply scarcity.
- Dealing with local authority in term of branch legal compliance to avoid legal risk.
- Verify vouchers (teller slip) via Operational Department before submitting them to Accounting Department to confirm that the actual cost and cash match the amount stated in the vouchers.
- Prepare accurate and timely branch’s various reports such as branch checklist report, monthly new staff performance report, stationery summary report as such to ensure efficient and effective administration of the branch.
- Handle and keep track of staff leave absence and termination to reduce work disruption and maintain their work-life balance as well as to lessen the time effort spent by HR on maintaining accurate leave records.
- Handle branch monthly budget and prepare ticket advance through working closely with Branch Manager to ensure that income and costs are allocated to the appropriate cost centers.
- Prepare month end standard journals report to ensure that income and costs are appropriately allocated.
- Prepare financial report (i.e. profit and loss account, balance sheet and summary report, etc.) to provide the information about the financial position of the branch that is useful for the management in making economic decision.
Skills and Experience Required
- High School Diploma or bachelor’s degree in finance and banking, accounting or any relevant field.
- Minimum one year of working experiences in banking and financial services industry.
- Basic knowledge of the bank branch operations, rules and regulations, laws, granting loans, and credit risk management.
- Ability to use and communicate in both Khmer and English.
- Ability to use Microsoft Office and Bank’s software.
- Good organizing, recording and filing skills.
- Good math skills and ability to spot numerical errors.
- Good problem solving, negotiation and interpersonal skill.
- Strong dedication to accuracy and efficiency.
How to apply
Interested and qualified applicants should submit your updated Cover Letter and CV stating the position applied for with your current photo (4x6) through [email protected]ababank.com.