District Operation Officer
Posted:01/02/2018 -Closing Date:31/03/2018
S/he is responsible for maintaining day to day financial, accounting, administrative and personnel services in order to meet legislative requirements and support municipal operations. And, this role is also responsible for evaluation, authorization, or recommendation approval of commercial, real estate, or credit loan, advice borrowers on financial status and methods of payments including mortgage loan officers and agents, collection analysts, loan servicing officers, and loan underwriters.
Bati Branch, Province (1 post)
Duties and Responsibilities
- Handle monthly budget.
- Handle leave form of all staff.
- Collect all assets from staff resigned.
- Process the credit cases of Micro Business Loan to head office.
- Monitoring and following up next settlement dates and expiry of Micro Business Loan and ensuring timely settlements.
- Preparing legal documents for loan approved from Head Office.
- Daily report: Deposit, Other Transaction review, Cash reconciliation, Customer report, General information.
- Handle some tasks from Branch Manager when he/she was absent.
Skills and Requirement
- Bachelor degree in the field of banking and finance, accounting, economic, law or other equivalent.
- 1 year experience in accounting, finance, administrative job; preferably in Micro Finance Institutions or bank.
- Have strong numeric and administrative skill.
- Good in communication skill.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment.
- Good command in Khmer and English.
- Computer literacy: Ms. Word, Ms. Excel, Internet and Email.
How to apply
Interested and qualified applicants should submit only your updated covering letter and CV stating the position you apply for with current photo (4x6) via application below.