District Branch Manager
Posted:07/05/2018 -Closing Date:30/06/2018
S/he is responsible for overseeing the day-to-day business operations of the district branch including supervising all functions of district branch such as sales and services, operational, and administrative work within an assigned district branch to drive the set targets by branch manager. Further, the candidate will be required to maintain a team spirit (motivation) and make sure sustainable business operations in the assigned district branch.
- Snoul District Branch (1 post)
- Kampong Tralach District Branch (1 post)
- Prey Chhor District Branch (1 post)
- Mongkol Borey District Branch (1 post)
Duties and Responsibilities
- Contributing to the development of sound profitable business by creating effective referral networks, including internal business relationship, and other local marketing activities.
- Providing induction training to staff member regularly, regular feedback discussion (one-on-one meeting), encouragement and maintain open communication at workplace.
- Proactively marketing products to increase the public awareness of the District Branch, products and services to increase public’s trust to the District Branch.
- Agree challenging targets with direct manager. Regularly evaluate these targets – when results fall short of targets, understand why and agree what to do differently to improve performance.
- Driving the result for target of deposit, loan and other cross-sales as defined in District Branch KPIs.
- Ensuring that all policies and procedures are followed by staff members no surprise things are discovered.
Skills and Requirement
- Bachelor Degree in Finance, Business Management, Economics or other related fields.
- Understanding of economic climate and impact of country factors on customer’s business as well as the bank.
- Organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment.
- High degree of self-motivation and excellent interpersonal skills.
- Sound sales and negotiation skills.
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook) and the Internet.
- Good English and Khmer proficiency, both written, and spoken, knowledge.
- Sound written and verbal communication skills.
How to apply
Interested and qualified applicants should submit only your updated covering letter and CV stating the position you apply for with current photo (4x6) via application below.