Digital QA Tester
Posted: 21/Apr/2022 - Closing Date: 23/May/2022
The person must play a critical role in delivering high-quality, perfectly functioning software and web applications to customers. As a QA tester, you will test the software as the first user to find the bugs in the system and issues related to the user interface or experience. You will work closely with developers, designers, and product owners to understand features and implement robust and comprehensive test plans to verify the functionality of Mobile apps and web solutions. Success in this role will be demonstrated by providing quality work output, screening for errors, and refining usability throughout the software development and implementation process.
- Head Office, Phnom Penh (05 Posts).
Duties and Responsibilities
- Join the project planning, estimate testing.
- Develop, review and update Test plan, Test cases, prepare testing tool.
- Controls and manages daily test activities.
- Executes test cases under varying circumstances.
- Documents and evaluates test results.
- Detects, logs, and reports program bugs and glitches.
- Tracks defects and helps troubleshoot errors.
- Perform testing on the products: functional testing, regression testing, exploratory testing, etc.
- Analyzing the software’s performance against the designer’s intentions.
- Take ownership of product quality and readiness for every product release.
- Continuous improvement on the Quality assurance process and tool within the department.
- Clear and effective communication of issues to developer or third party.
- Handle tasks assigned by Line Manager.
Skills and Specifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or related field.
- 2-3 years of professional experience with QA Tester role for Mobile or Web projects.
- Understanding of testing process and methodologies.
- Experience in reviewing designs, wireframe, user stories, and software requirements specification.
- Details oriented and knows how to articulate defects.
- Experience or knowledge in creating test deliverables such as Test Cases and Test Status Reports.
- High attention to detail and solid Analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Proficient in test management software.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience in Agile frameworks and regression testing desired.
- Good time management and self-discipline.
- Strong communication skills.
How to apply
Interested and qualified applicants should submit your updated Cover Letter and CV stating the position applied for with your current photo (4x6) through [email protected]ababank.com.