Digital Product Owner
Posted: 23/Jul/2021 - Closing Date: 23/Aug/2021
To lead the development of innovative banking products by carrying the vision, validating the market, and putting it into effective value-driven product development plan in order to ensure that the delivery is of good quality and on schedule.
- Head Office, Phnom Penh (01 Post).
- Communicate the vision and collaborate with all related departments: digital technical teams, IT team, Card team, business team to drive development and plan on execution.
- Develop detail product; project requirements/ use cases/ user stories for clarity of development scope.
- Enforce on Scrum development framework across the development team.
- Plan feature releases and manage effective launch to market.
- Ensure feature release is of quality and on schedule.
- Conduct training to other departments including but not limited to Product Sales and Contact Center.
- Document and maintain effective product backlog and related documentation.
- Collaborate in R&D activities and the creation of proof of concept of all new initiatives.
Skills and Qualification Required
- 3 plus years of Digital related project management experience.
- Good understanding of Scrum development framework and other Agile methodologies.
- Understands how to effectively lead team, and manage product backlogs as well as release planning.
- Quality-oriented mindset, attention to details.
- Confident in making and justifying decisions, but flexible enough to change direction based on user feedback, stakeholder needs, and designer/ developer input.
- Fluency in English; excellent communication skills, strong interpersonal skills; able to establish and maintain effective and collaborative working relationship.
- Ability to work effectively under pressure with a high-energy and proactive style.
- Knowledge/experience with JIRA and Confluence is a plus.
How to apply
Interested and qualified applicants should submit your updated Cover Letter and CV stating the position applied for with your current photo (4x6) through [email protected]ababank.com.