Digital Business Analyst
Posted: 01/Mar/2021 - Closing Date: 31/Mar/2021
We are hiring a Business Analyst to join our Digital Banking Team. You will be mostly involved in exploring and development of innovative digital products and solutions alongside other business analysts and report directly to Head of Research & Development. Your main tasks will include conducting research, performing detailed requirements analysis, documenting processes, and participation in user acceptance testing.
- Phnom Penh, Head Office (1 post).
Duties & Responsibilities
- Conducting in-house and on-field researches on various requests related to financial services and product developments.
- Evaluating business processes, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for improvement.
- Leading ongoing reviews of business processes and developing optimization strategies.
- Assisting with the business case.
- Eliciting requirements.
- Documenting and communicating the results of your efforts.
- Effectively communicating your insights and plans to cross-functional team members and management.
- Gathering critical information from meetings with various stakeholders and producing useful reports.
- Working closely with clients, technicians, and managerial staff.
- Providing leadership, training, coaching, and guidance to junior staff.
- Allocating resources and maintaining cost efficiency.
- Ensuring solutions meet business needs and requirements.
- Performing user acceptance testing.
- Managing projects, developing project plans, and monitoring performance.
- Prioritizing initiatives based on business needs and requirements.
- Serving as a liaison between stakeholders and users.
Skills and Specifications
- A bachelor’s degree in business or related field or an MBA.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in business analysis or a related field.
- Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
- Awareness on basic IT and Digital technologies and tends is in advantage.
- The ability to influence stakeholders and work closely with them to determine acceptable solutions.
- Excellent documentation skills.
- A track record of following through on commitments.
- Excellent planning, organizational, and time management skills.
- Experience leading and developing top performing teams.
- Excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills.
- Confident in making and justifying decisions, but flexible enough to change direction based on user feedback, stakeholder needs, and designer / developer input.
- Ability to work in a multi task environment.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite.
- Excellent writing and speaking in English.Ability to work under pressure.
- Ability to work under pressure.
How to apply
Interested and qualified applicants should submit your updated Cover Letter and CV stating the position applied for with your current photo (4x6) through [email protected]ababank.com.