Deputy Head of Salary and Taxation Unit
Posted:07/02/2018 -Closing Date:31/03/2018
Deputy Head of Salary and Taxation Unit is responsible for support to Head of Salary and Taxation Unit (HOU) on daily accounting works as well as monitoring and controlling daily transactions. S\He also responsible for reviews and directs the work of Salary and Tax Payment Supervisor and ensure that the bank comply with the Law on Taxation of Cambodia.
Head Office, Phnom Penh (1 Post)
Duties and Responsibilities
- Prepare monthly tax report and declaration, such as personal income tax, and corporate income tax and any related government fee, etc.
- Control and monitor the tax payment that the bank is subject to and timely propose to the management team for their action.
- Ensure accounting record compliance with Cambodian Law on Taxation and other legal requirements.
- Review vouchers, monitor the expenditures and transaction to make sure the compliance of Accounting policy and Law on Taxation.
- Collaborate with local authorities to ensure full compliance of the bank.
- Prepare monthly payroll and bonus and other related matters.
- Designed control and monitor to avoid any un-compliance to Law on Taxation.
- Prepare daily and monthly report for bank monitoring.
- Review and reconcile to the management account before submit to management review.
- Review monthly report to NSSF.
- Be update with new system of the local authorities and document the process required by the local authorities and maintain the document a bank’s property.
- Review the draft letter to local authorities prepared by his/her officer.
- Attend the workshop and training invited by local authorities and bring that knowledge to update his/her officer as well as management team.
- Cooperate with internal auditor, external auditor and tax auditor.
- Provide guidance to team and make sure team able to perform up to date work.
- Other assigned tasks as required by top management.
Skills and Specifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance and Accounting, Business Administration or related fields.
- At least 2-3 years of working experiences in Finance and Accounting related to Banks and Financial Institutions.
- Has strong knowledge in Law on Taxation, Cambodia Accounting Standard, NBC regulation, IFRS, etc.
- Good English in both speaking and writing.
- Has a strong knowledge in Microsoft Excel.
- Ability to work under pressure and highly self-motivated.
- Be honest, friendly, active, creative and willing to deal with problems.
How to apply
Interested and qualified applicants should submit only your updated covering letter and CV stating the position you apply for with current photo (4x6) via application below.