Deputy Head of Outbound Sales Unit
Posted: 11/Nov/2021 - Closing Date: 10/Dec/2021
To act as second-in-charge of Head Unit in overseeing and monitoring daily branch sales performance across ABA Bank ensuring sufficient resources to meet customers’ demands, superior service quality, achievement of sales target, and proper coaching, sales training and administration of sales teams as well as consolidating analytical sales reports in order to address gaps, propose solutions and accelerate out-bounce sales teams’ performance.
- Head Office, Phnom Penh (01 Post).
Duties and Responsibilities
- Partake in the development of outbound sales action plans as well as lead implementation of new sales initiatives, strategies, and programs to outbound sales teams across all ABA Bank’s branches.
- Ensure all outbound sales teams, understand all products/services features and able to provide precise products/services presentation and superior services to customers, equipped with sales skills in order for them to successfully close deals with customers.
- Monitor outbound sales performance reports, actual sales results in order to analyze weaknesses/gaps of poor performance.
- Provide coaching action plan and timeline to improve poor performing team/personnel and ensure proper coaching is delivered.
- Monitor outbound sales team’s movement (transfer, promotion, resignation) in order to timely take proper action to fulfill any insufficient workforce within the branch.
- Ensure sales personnel are properly onboarded by providing administrative supports and follow-up with relevant stakeholders such as work station, access, and equipment.
- Gather challenges/issues of outbound sales teams for further analysis and provide win-win solutions for them, or in a serious case, escalate the issues to higher authorities.
- Identify improvement opportunities for both internal and external customers and propose solutions in order to reduce customers complaints as well as turnover of outbound sales personnel.
- Consolidate outbound sales report from all channels and provide outbound sales analysis reports to Line Manager for further actions on a regular basic.
- Develop knowledge sharing processes and programs that encourage learning and collaboration for outbound sales team.
- Work collaboratively with relevant stakeholders that contribute to improvement of branch outbound sales team by providing practical inputs/findings.
- Act as a key role in promoting a collaborative and proactive working environment within the team through continuous feedback and guidance.
- Keep a close eye on local competitors – what they do and how they perform in order to propose new sales opportunity to gain market share.
- Handle other tasks as assigned.
Skills and Specifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Management, Finance and Banking or Professional Communication field.
- Minimum three years of working experiences in sales, customer services, performance management or relevant field preferably in financial industry with previous experiences as sales team leader.
- Strong knowledge of sales plan, data collection, analysis, and data presentation.
- Excellent coaching, follow-up, communication, problem solving and interpersonal skills.
- Strong sense of judgement and financial business expertise.
- Fast, flexible and multitasking attributes.
- Team leadership, management and supervisory skills.
- Ability to use and communicate in both Khmer and English and/or other languages.
- Microsoft Office and Bank’s software.
- Strong dedication to details and accuracy.
How to apply
Interested and qualified applicants should submit your updated Cover Letter and CV stating the position applied for with your current photo (4x6) through [email protected]ababank.com.