Deputy Head of Cash Operation Service Department
Posted:13/09/2018 -Closing Date:02/10/2018
This position is to Manage complaints resolution, as well as control night shift for cash service across the branches and ATM/CIM services on bank’s public holiday adhere to the policy and procedure. This position is also to develop and improve the business process, policy and procedure of Cash Operation Service Department enhance to standard services.
- Head Office, Phnom Penh (1 post).
Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage Complaints resolution team to ensure the process of analyze and settlement are quality by satisfy from customer/Branches in timeline manner.
- Seek approval from Treasury Department for all Fund Movement to/from branches.
- Manage cash service across branches and ATM/CIM services on bank’s public holiday and ensure the process adhere to the policy and procedure for controlling operational risk.
- Ensure the physical cash (Main Vault & Mini Vault & Teller Bag) are matching with Core banking system & Flex Tool (Daily Cash Record Report, Daily Cash Record Sheet Report, Main& Mini Vault Excel Report) for controlling operational risk.
- Report Immediately to management of any issue to get proper support and best solution.
- Improve and develop the business process, policy and procedure of Cash Operation Service Department for achievement standard service and performance.
- None Complaints/Zero error from Client/branches on dispute transaction. Ex: late of service investigation and settlement to customer account.
- None complaints from customer/Branches of cash service.
- No complaint/Zero error from Branches on upload and refill cash to ATM Cassette.
- No complaint on CIM encasement/cash delivery from clients/branches. Ex: client cannot deposit cash into CIM. Or cash delivery is not on time to the branch.
- None error of cash loss/over of Mini & Main Vault & Teller Till.
- No complaint on Currency Note from branches/clients. Ex: old note or stain note.
Skills and Specifications
- Bachelor Degree in Finance & Banking, Accounting, or other related fields.
- Minimum 5 years working experience of Cash Management, Problem Solving of Teller’s Area.
- Practical knowledge of operational risk and compliance with policies and procedures applied in Banking Industry is an asset.
- Good customer service skills.
- Planning, Organizational & time management skills.
- Negotiation and internal relationship building.
- Attention to details and accuracy.
How to apply
Interested and qualified applicants should submit only their updated covering letter and CV stating the position you apply for with current photo (4x6) via the application form below.