Deputy Head of Budget and KPI Unit
Posted:07/02/2018 -Closing Date:31/03/2018
Deputy Head of Budget and KPI Unit is responsible for support to Head of Budget and KPI Unit on daily works as well as monitoring and controlling daily transactions. S\He is mainly responsible for monitoring actual branches’ performance against target and prepares annual and intermediate budget & KPI reports for the Bank and top-management with reviews from Head of Budget & KPI Unit, Deputy Head and Head of Finance and CFO.
Head Office, Phnom Penh (1 Post)
Duties and Responsibilities
- Design effective budget models, policies and procedures.
- Identify types of budget report to prepare on daily, monthly and yearly basis.
- Design a control list to monitor to avoid any missing in preparation any reports.
- Forecast future budget needs.
- Identify variances between actual and budgeted financial results at the end of each reporting period.
- Prepare branch-wise and consolidated FTP and BSC reports for CFO.
- Work with IT department to bring manual reporting to system for automated and on-demand reporting.
- Keep update any new reports required by relevant local authorities and communicate to management for discussion and approval.
- Analyze financial information to ensure all operations are within budget.
- Properly assign work to team members and keep monitor and control the progress of work to ensure the deadline of submission is met.
- Review and analyze KPI report on branches’ performance and report to top-management.
- Design work process to improve internal control within the department.
- Collaborate and directly deal with both internal and external auditors to support the audit process.
- Other assigned tasks as required by the management.
Skills and Specifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance and Accounting, Business Administration or related fields
- At least 2-3 years of working experiences in Finance and Accounting related to Banks and Financial Institutions.
- Has strong knowledge in Cambodia Accounting Standard, NBC regulation, IFRS, etc.
- Familiarity with forecasting methods and data analysis.
- Ability to demonstrate budgeting and financial information.
- Possess good project management and problem solving and ability skills to find creative solutions.
- Good English in both speaking and writing.
- Has a strong knowledge in Microsoft Excel.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills; tact, patience, diplomacy, confidentiality and integrity.
How to apply
Interested and qualified applicants should submit only your updated covering letter and CV stating the position you apply for with current photo (4x6) via application below.