Deputy Branch Manager-Customer Service
Posted: 02/Sep/2021 - Closing Date: 01/Oct/2021
To monitor a branch in its customer service operations, cash management and administrative services. To drive team activities in delivering highest standard of customer experience, safeguarding ABA from reputational risk and widely rolling out of customer experience (CX) approach across the branch. To deliver effective cash management by controlling the branch’s cash balances so as to maximize the accessibility of cash on hand. To ensure branch smooth operations through effective administrative services. To drive a growth of the branch deposits and cross-sales through establishing clear performance expectations, reviewing individual and team progress and taking proactive action to bring performance back in line where required as well as maintaining communication between branch and upper management.
- Samdech Monireth Branch, Phnom Penh (01 Post).
- Ou Baek K’am Branch, Phnom Penh (01 Post).
Duties and Responsibilities
- Monitor all staff’s implementation of the ABA’s 5-Star Service Standard and ensure consistency of service quality and delivery in order to meet and exceed customer expectations as well as to retain the branch’s key accounts.
- Act as second in-charge of Branch Manager to oversee and ensure smooth day to day of customer service operations.
- Monitor the implementation of cash management policies and procedures to ensure staff are handling cash in efficient and secure way.
- Manage the branch administrative services by facilitating the documentation processes, monitoring and administration of overall transactions.
- Take lead in implementation of branch’s set targets (KPIs) for Customer Service team by monitoring a quality of deposit portfolio, and all routine related transactions both within front-end and back-end branch operations.
- Manage the branch’s implementation of new products or programs to help provide a better customer service and stimulate new growth.
- Verify daily and weekly sales reports of the branch in order to monitor the performance of the sales team and plan an effective sales strategy.
- Create effective referral networks, including internal business relationship, existing customers and other local market activities to broadly promote the branch’s products and services.
- Manage the branch facilities and stock control to facilitate smooth functioning of office work.
- Communicate and propose new ideas and marketing strategies within branch market areas to improve public’s trust, sales and cross-selling of the branch.
- Implement customer service team’s manpower plan through staffing, training, performance appraisals, promotions, career development, salary actions and termination of subordinates to effectively and efficiently manage branch lending team’s human resources.
- Lead and attend the branch regular meeting to keep the team informed of obtained information and vice versa, strengthen the team’s collaboration as well as to help provide better inputs or strategies to achieve each individual KPIs.
- Keep a close eye on the Bank’s local competitors for what they are doing and how they are performing to make an effective plan to gain the market share.
- Maintain communication between the branch’s customer service team and upper management by preparing and/or approving daily, weekly, and month-end reports regarding operations and productivities, writing memos and attending management meetings.
Skills and Qualification Required
- Bachelor’s degree in finance and banking, accounting or any relevant field.
- Minimum three years of working experiences in banking and financial services industry a strong track record in financial product and service sales with one year of supervisory experiences.
- Excellent knowledge of the Bank branch operations, cash operations, banking rules and regulations, laws, and all policies and procedures pertaining to them, including but not limited to the AML and CFT law.
- Hand-on experiences with managing teller line, relationship management, customer services, and cash management.
- Ability to use and communicate in both Khmer and English.
- Proficient Microsoft Office and Bank’s software.
- Excellent sales and customer services skills.
- Good math skills and ability to spot numerical errors.
- Good leadership, management, problem solving, negotiation and interpersonal skill.
- Strong dedication to accuracy and efficiency.
How to apply
Interested and qualified applicants should submit your updated Cover Letter and CV stating the position applied for with your current photo (4x6) through [email protected]ababank.com.