Data Compliance Analyst
Posted: 15/Feb/2021 - Closing Date: 15/Mar/2021
As Data Compliance Analyst, you will be responsible to help the bank in the Fight Against Financial Crime by discover the information hidden in vast amounts of data and help us make smarter and risk management-oriented decisions. Your primary focus will be in applying data mining techniques, designing scenarios and rules to catch financial crime patterns as well as working on false positive reduction strategies. Development of interactive dashboards is also needed.
- Head Office, Phnom Penh (1 Post).
Duties and Responsibilities
- Data mining using state-of-the-art methods
- Enhancing data collection procedures to include information that is relevant for building analytic systems
- Processing, cleansing, and verifying the integrity of data used for analysis
- Interpreting data, analyzing result using statistical techniques and providing on going reports.
- Doing ad-hoc analysis and presenting results in a clear manner
- Creating financial crime and sanctions detection rules and constant tracking of its performance
Skills and Specifications
- A degree in field of Mathematics, Computer Science, Statistics or Economics with minimum 5 years’ experience.
- Possess experience in Data analysist work with large amounts of data: facts, figures, and number crunching.
- Ability to write comprehensive reports. Data analysts are often called to present their findings, or translate the data into an understandable document.
- Ability to identify, analyze and interpret trend or patterns in complex data sets. Data analysts must look at the numbers, trends, and data and come to new conclusions based on the findings.
- High attention to detail.
- Good scripting and programming skills
- Experience with common data science toolkits, such as Python, R, PySpark, Apache Spark, and other relevant toolkits
- Experience with data visualisation tools
- Proficiency in using query languages such as SQL
- Good applied statistics skills, such as distributions, statistical testing, regression, etc.
- Data analysis experience in Banking industry is desirable
How to apply
Interested and qualified applicants should submit your updated Cover Letter and CV stating the position applied for with your current photo (4x6) through [email protected]ababank.com.