Data Center Engineer
Posted: 17/Nov/2023 - Closing Date: 17/Dec/2023
To design, implement, and monitor data center systems and facilities through exercising skills in a wide range of IT infrastructure, including servers, cables, power systems, and cooling equipment in order to keep IT facility physically safe including fire safety.
- Head Office, Phnom Penh (01 post)
Duties and Responsibilities
- Design, develop, test, implement, maintain, and optimize the data center system and facilities in accordance with regulations and requirements of the bank in discussion with line manager.
- Manage, monitor, patch, and provide technical support in data center environment.
- Ensure all designs, developments, testing, and implementations fulfil the compliance and security standards of the bank’s policies.
- Participate in support rotations.
- Keep the data center diagram up to date.
- Provide technical advice on large-scale initiatives.
- Develop and maintain operational guidelines in discussion with line manager for maintenance and support purpose.
- Actively coordinate with other third parties and vendors.
- Perform any other tasks assigned by the line manager.
Skills and Qualification
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or other similar fields.
- Minimum 3 to 4 years of working experience as a data center engineer.
- Solid knowledge of data center engineering infrastructure.
- Good knowledge in electrical engineering principles for designing and maintaining data center electrical systems including the understanding of electrical systems, electrical components, electrical safety, and electrical standards.
- Knowledge of UPS architecture, cooling system architecture, and data center maintenance.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Demonstration of communication skills and excellent teamwork skills to cooperate with both internal and external teams.
- Ability to manage multiple projects.
- Ability to develop and plan with diagrams and paperwork.
- Ability to use and communicate in Khmer and English language.
How to apply
Interested and qualified applicants should submit your updated CV, by stating the position applied for, with your current photo (4x6) through firstname.lastname@example.org