Customer Service Officer
Posted:01/02/2018 -Closing Date:31/03/2018
Customer Service Officer is responsible in monitoring, authorizing, blocking card holder transaction; providing prompt response and handling for solving customer complaint including internal and external customers’ inquiries over the phone such as bank procedures and products.
Head Office, Phnom Penh (1 post)
Duties and Responsibilities
- Excellence in customer service.
- Monitor, authorize, block, cardholder transaction, and inform them as required.
- Prompt response to internal and external customers’ inquiries over the phone.
- Address customer queries related to bank procedures and products.
- Solve customer complaint and problem or refer them to appropriate department for solution.
- Handle back-office related work.
Skills and Specifications
- Bachelor degree with major is English, business administration or related field.
- Excellence of customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Proactive in job responsibilities.
- Organizational and time management skills.
- Good communication skill in English both written and spoken.
- Computer literacy: Microsoft Office and other programs is a plus.
How to apply
Interested and qualified applicants should submit only their updated covering letter and CV stating the position you apply for with current photo (4x6) via the application form below.