Customer Service Consultant
Posted:13/08/2018 -Closing Date:10/09/2018
Customer Service Consultant is responsible for processing and recording routine transactions for bank customers including including checks, accepting deposits, withdrawals, promoting and advising customer on the bank's products and services. S/he is also responsible for conducting in-house sales activities by exploring client’s stated and unstated needs and recommending the right solution, as well as maintenance of accounts and filing.
- Ang Snoul District Branch (1 post).
Duties and Responsibilities
- Identify and action sales opportunity for new business by responding to enquiries from both new and existing customer (including individual cold call program).
- Provide consultative service in regard to banking products and services which is considered as a good solution to suite the clients’ needs.
- Keep a close eye on your local competitors – what they do and how they perform. Plan to gain market share.
- Deliver outstanding client service by executing financial transactions while maintaining an acceptable record in daily drawer balancing.
- Resolve account service issues and respond to client inquires promptly and effectively.
Skills and Requirement
- Organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment.
- Negotiation and internal relationship building.
- Sound written and verbal communication skills.
- High degree of self-motivation and interpersonal skills.
- Attention to details and accuracy.
- Computer literacy.
How to apply
Interested and qualified applicants should submit only your updated covering letter and CV stating the position you apply for with current photo (4x6) via application below.