Credit Training Supervisor
Posted:19/03/2018 -Closing Date:31/05/2018
Credit Training Supervisor is responsible for evaluating, developing and maintaining all the credit training programs related to Micro business Loan and SME business loan and ensuring adding value by having sustainable credit training programs delivered in line with the business goals and objective.
Head Office, Phnom Penh (1 post)
Duties and Responsibilities
- Identify and develop credit training needs to implement new credit training, and improve existing credit training through assessment method and regular consultation with Branch Managers and HR Department.
- Research and develop interesting and engaging methods of delivering of credit training courses.
- Conduct credit training session to credit staff where appropriate.
- Conduct orientation sessions and on-the-job credit training for new comer.
- Manage training delivery, measurement and follow-up credit training quality as necessary.
- Provide coaching and monitoring support to credit staff in training efforts, provide effective growth and development opportunities.
- Design assessment tools to measure credit training effectiveness.
- Organize credit training venues, logistics, accommodation as required, to achieve efficient training attendance and delivery.
- Develop, organize and maintain credit training manuals, multimedia visual aids, and other educational materials.
- Analyze credit training and development activities to develop new credit training programs or modify and improve existing programs.
- Making sure that all credit staff has enough capacity to perform their job well.
- Develop annual credit training plan.
- Manage and monitor the budget for credit training and development, and ensure consistency of allocation.
- Formulate and prepare the annual training budget for Credit training department.
- Develop and implement administrative processes, including databases, to ensure training activities are recorded and reported on both internal and external.
- Summarize and consolidate reports of external credit training and exposure visits.
- Build a strong relationship with relevant external training providers.
- Keep up to date with new training methodologies and courses on subjects relevant to Credit department.
- Provide reporting to relevant Branches/Departments if needed.
- Provide training to credit trainers in techniques and skills for Training of Trainer (TOT).
Skills and Specifications
- Minimum Master Degree in banking/finance, management, accounting, business or economics, preferable in specialization of management degree.
- At least two years of management experience in credit.
- Good understanding of the Cambodian bank and microfinance industry.
- Strong computer skills (i.e. Microsoft Office) and good understanding and working experience of MIS for bank or micro-finance.
- Staff supervision, training/coaching and management experience.
- Good written and spoken English, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Confident public speaker.
- High motivation and ability to work without supervision.
- Willing to travel to branches.
How to apply
Interested and qualified applicants should submit only your updated covering letter and CV stating the position you apply for with current photo (4x6) via application below.