Credit Quality Control Officer
Posted: 09/Feb/2021 - Closing Date: 09/Mar/2021
Credit Quality Control Offer is responsible to field visit branches on regular basis to check compliance of loan approval, disbursement, monitoring and recovery procedure by branch Loan Officer in order to strengthen quality of loan and mitigate internal fraud. CQCO will be acting as a reviewer on the disbursed credit cases and screen for any shortage of required document and conduct physical check on business and other sources of to ensure repayment capacity.
- Head Office, Phnom Penh (02 post).
Duties and Responsibilities
- Regular Field Visit of branches for review of credit files in line with planned schedule of visit finalized by Internal Credit Control Unit.
- Conduct official check and review of loan files in all branches in order to check compliance with approved policies regarding loan approval, disbursement, monitoring and recovery.
- Review business structure, financial condition/repayment capacity, collateral of the borrower from the credit file and verify with actual site visit on sampling basis to ensure reported data in credit appraisal is actual.
- Advise LO/BM for fulfillment of shortage required document during the check and review loan file document.
- Coordinate with LO/BM as soon to update their response on clarification of findings and prepare such report to Head of the Unit and Senior Bank Management.
- Notify immediately to Head and Top Management upon finding of any serious issue related to respective branch.
- Coordinate to investigate for serious issues if it involves internal fraud.
- Carefully analyze on the borrower business information/document provided at the first time or as per disclosed in credit appraisal done by respective LO with actual field visit.
- To provide high responsibility on the check and analyze the borrower financial statement and make comparison to the fact after physical check has been done.
Skills and Qualification Required
- Bachelor degree in auditing/accounting/finance or a related field;
- At least 1 year experience internal credit Control, Auditor, Loan review/Credit Assessment;
- Good Knowledge of checking and reviewing credit document file;
- Good knowledge of finding a sampling document of the audit purpose;
- Be able to identify the issue and good confidentially;
- Be able to deal and coordinate with all branch loan officer/supervisor/Branch Manager;
- A very good analyst and judgment skill;
- Provide a regular coaching and training to new member;
- Strong in communication skill;
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment;
- Attention to details and accuracy;
- Good command in English and Khmer.
How to apply
Interested and qualified applicants should submit your updated Cover Letter and CV stating the position applied for with your current photo (4x6) through [email protected]ababank.com.