Credit Performance Officer
Posted: 15/Sep/2021 - Closing Date: 14/Oct/2021
To monitor movement of credit staff at branches in Loan Origination System (LOS) through effective communication with relevant branch staff to obtain accurate and up-to-date information for further performance management processing.
- Head Office, Phnom Penh (02 Posts).
Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensure branch supervisors are correctly linked with their subordinates in LOS and keep the linkage current.
- Check branch requests for staff movement within a branch and/or for staff transfer across branches with BMs approval and update requests in LOS on daily basis.
- Contact branches to verify the staff movement and to collect updated information to correct in LOS when there are discrepancies.
- Collaborate with credit development team to create new loan teams and new branch credit committees in LOS when requested by branches.
- Track loan disbursement in LOS and verify officer codes with daily report from loan reporting team for data accuracy on daily basis.
- Supervise loan pipeline report in LOS updated by branches on weekly basis and follow up with loan officers to upload their loans in hands in the system and report to heads of Dept.
- Review officer codes generated by HR team in ClickView system and coordinate with HR and IT teams to maintain all obsolete codes in history for future references.
- Perform other tasks assigned by line manager.
Skills and Specifications
- Bachelor’s degree in finance and banking or any other related fields.
- Less than one year of working experience in banking and financial services industry.
- Administrative work experience with banking loan systems is preferable.
- People skills and soft skills are an advantage.
- Good written and speaking in English and Fluent in Khmer.
- Proficient in computer skills (MS Word and Excel).
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good knowledge of credit operations is a plus.
- Good team work and problem-solving skills.
- Strong dedication to details and accuracy.
How to apply
Interested and qualified applicants should submit your updated Cover Letter and CV stating the position applied for with your current photo (4x6) through [email protected]ababank.com.