Core Banking Support Officer
Posted: 22/Nov/2021 - Closing Date: 22/Dec/2021
Core Banking Support Officer is responsible for controlling and supporting bank's user over all issues concerning core banking system, Daily (working hours) maintenance and monitoring of above stated system to keep them in stable service 24/7, Running End of Day, End of Month and End of Year procedures, if necessary change time to night shift, Must to obey the Night Shift rule, Auditing and Administrating on Security user maintenance, Simulating, applying all fixes and patches issues by vendors of above stated applications to keep them up to date in terms of functionality, productivity and security.
- Head Office, Phnom Penh (02 Posts).
Duties and Responsibilities
- Control and Support of bank’s user over all user issues concerning.
- Understand system functions processes, workflows, data structure to be easy in checking any issues and report to manager/vendor.
- Coordination and collaboration with others to work as a team.
- Be responsible for supporting daily core banking operation and financial application.
- Control access permissions and privileges to FLEXCUBE.
- Create new branches, products, features, modules… in core banking system up on request.
- Simulate, apply all fixes and patches to keep system up to date in terms of functionality, productivity, and security.
- Maintenance and monitoring in systems in orders to keep them in service 24/7 (only for those systems which must be 24/7) and reporting to supervisor about any errors, slowness or unavailability of services.
- Execution of End of Day (EOD), End of Month (EOM), and End of Year (EOY) procedure.
- Willing to perform sundry duties as assigned by supervisor or Manager.
- Ensure the security of the information systems, reports and communication lines.
Skills and Requirement
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science in IT.
- At least one year experiences informational technologies in microfinance or banking sector.
- Good experience in oracle database language Oracle DB, Oracle SQL, PL/SQL.
- Well coordination and collaboration with others to work as a team.
- Good Communication, presentation, and problem-solving skills.
- High commitment to work under pressure and self-motivation.
- Good knowledge of English.
How to apply
Interested and qualified applicants should submit your updated Cover Letter and CV stating the position applied for with your current photo (4x6) through [email protected]ababank.com.